How people get away with murder, figuratively speaking.
The amount of negative reinforcement in this world is remarkably disgusting. Society chooses to reward those who are manipulative, and “aggressive” if you will, rather than rewarding humans who are genuinely considerate.
So how do you navigate through a world dominated by aggression when you’re primary values reside with benevolence and compassion?
How do you maintain a sense of control and power while maintaining a approachable and respectful demeanor?
How do you create a steady balance in a world that walks on top of those who wish to radiate kindness and generosity, but is overpowered with arrogance and disrespect?
1. Believe wholeheartedly in your actions and express passion behind your beliefs and intentions. If you’re questioning your motives so will those around you.
2. Maintain composure and respect: just because you’re confident in your desires doesn’t mean those on the other end deserve to be treated with disrespect.
3. Don’t give away your anger, or frustration this will build barriers to finding a common ground or solution.
4. If it isn’t in someone’s power to assist you appropriately, or effectively ask NICELY, to be put in touch with someone who can help you. Don’t shoot the messenger. They’re merely doing their job.
5. There is a fine line between being passionate and being an asshole. Don’t contribute to the negative reinforcements of societal propaganda.
Follow these guidelines and you will achieve your goals in a way that doesn’t kick anyone to the ground along the way.